Everything or Nothing
|Everything or Nothing (Game)|
|Systems Featured On:||Gameboy Advanced, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
|Released on:||November 17, 2003 (Gameboy Advanced) - February 17, 2004 (PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox)|
 Everything or Nothing
In this 3rd person adventure, players will encounter classic villains, exotic locations, beautiful girls, fast cars, and high-tech gadgetry. The storyline plants the player in the world of James Bond. with missions that span in four continents. Bond likeness and voice will be played by Pierce Brosnan, while Shannon Elizabeth will cast the 'Bond girl'. New features will include two-player co-op missions and four-player multiplayer arena modes.
- New third person perspective that showcases Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
- Multiple ways to complete missions, with player rewards for completing objectives with Bond style by using disguise to temporarily take the identity of a defeated foe, misdirection, and other spy tactics.
- New over the top hand-to-hand fighting that includes the use of environmental objects such as bottles, chairs, etc.
- Original single player storyline that immerses the player in the world of James Bond with classic villains, exotic locations, beautiful girls, fast cars, and high-tech gadgetry.
- Seamless transitions from on-foot exploration to piloting interactive vehicles including cars, motorcycles, helicopters, etc.
- Over 20 weapons and gadgets including the ability to rappel up or down any wall
- New third person multiplayer modes including two-player co-op missions and arena-style combat with up to four players
 Mission List
Mission One: Ground Zero
- Retrieve a Soviet PU239 bomb w/ 12 kilo Nuclear yield during a weapons deal.
- Obtain a rocket launcher and destroy the hover jet.
- Escape through the wall
- Take out as many enemies as possible. The briefcase is in the middle of the courtyard.
- Use the wall as cover when destroying the jet, three direct hits will take it out.
- Make sure you destroy the armoured cars and turrets.
Mission Two: MI6 Training
This mission is very simple, follow the instructions to learn all you need to know about controlling Bond.
Mission Three: A Long Way Down
- Drop Explosives into the vent.
- Rappel of the building and shut the flame vents.
- There are two valves throughout the level, turn them on to immobilise guards.
- The vent is near the steam pipes.
- Rappel down the walls, hit a switch to shut the flame vents.
Mission Four: Train Chase
- Catch up to the train.
- Get underneath the train and board it.
- Take the motorcycle as it is far faster than the Porsche.
- To get underneath the train go to the back and the option will present itself.
Mission Five: An Old Friend
- Destroy six missile launch computers.
- Defeat Jaws
- Be stealthy and take out the guards in the car.
- When fighting Jaws, stand so his bull-rush will run through the electricity.
Mission Six: Sand Storm
- Rescue Dr. Nadanova and catch up to the General’s helicopter.
- Eliminate the General
- When fighting the general use your missiles to destroy the three generators and then use one to destroy the platform.
Mission Seven: Serena St. Germany
- Intercept patrol Jeep before it reaches the village.
- Locate and enter 003’s hideout. Then avoid enemy patrols.
- Get to Hotel Americano.
- Reach the base of the Mountain Fortress.
- Wait for wider sections of the road to shoot the Jeep with your missiles.
- Fire your laser at a crate of explosives to break the road block up.
Mission Eight: Vertigo
- Get to the top of the cliff.
- Destroy the signal jamming antenna.
- Retrieve 003’s uplink device.
- Install the uplink device on a junction box.
- The antenna is on the fourth floor.
- Use heavy weaponry during the third objective as enemies are quite tough.
- When it goes dark turn on your thermo vision.
Mission Nine: A Ruined Tower
- Infiltrate the Ruin
- Use sleeper darts to take out the first two guards.
- Then use stealth moves to take down the other unsuspecting guards.
- Activate the mine cart and follow it.
- Shoot the dynamite to make a hole in the wall.
Mission 10-A: The Death of an Agent
- Reach 003 before he dies.
- Locate the exit to the catacombs.
- Stay crouched throughout the second objective.
- Make sure you use thermo vision when necessary.
Mission 10-B: Leap of Faith
- Catch Serena
- As you fall avoid obstacles as they will kill or slow you down.
Mission Eleven: A Show of Force
- Get Serena safely to 003’s hideout.
- Get to the extraction point.
- Use the tanks main gun for Jeeps and other tanks.
- Switch to the machine gun for infantry and helicopters.
- Use the motorcycle to get the to the extraction point.
Mission Twelve: Mardi Gas Mayhem
- Rendezvous with the NSA agent and steal a transport truck.
- Infiltrate the compound and place a tracking device on the truck.
- Stop the henchman and get to the club.
- Use the alleyway short cut in the middle of the town.
- Stop the limo by crashing into it continuously.
Mission Thirteen: The Kiss Kiss Club
- Enter the Kiss Kiss Club and find Mya before her song ends.
- Retrieve the security access card.
- Rescue Mya
- Use the second story window to gain access to the building and Mya
- The security access card is in the office.
- Use your counter attacks on enemies with melee weapons.
Mission Fourteen: Underworld
This level is very simple and self-explanatory.
Mission Fifteen: Death’s Door
- Retrieve the skeleton key from the tower and enter the rundown building.
- Destroy the security box to open the gate and find a way to enter the crematorium.
- Defeat Jean Le Rouge
- Send a Q-Spider into a gap in the wall to find an armour vest.
- Use a sniper rifle found on the balcony to take out the enemy sniper.
- Target the gas tanks behind Jean to take him out quickly.
Mission Sixteen: Battle in the Big Easy
- Allow Mya to defuse the bomb while taking her to Bond’s lair.
- Destroy the compound, locate the access point for the RC car, and use the laser on the fuel access point.
- Deliver Mya to her apartment.
- Do not let the limousine slow down until Mya has defused the bomb, otherwise it will blow up.
- Hit the targeted area with the laser to destroy the compound.
Mission Seventeen: Faded Splendour
- Disable the door switches.
- Use your rappel to gain access to the ceiling and then descend into the ballroom.
Mission Eighteen: The Machinery of Evil
- Destroy all four processing chambers and transformer cores.
- The processing chambers are located in the four corners of the main room.
- When all four processing chambers are destroyed head back to the main room and destroy the transformer cores.
Mission Nineteen: The Pontchartrain Bridge
- Disable Jaw’s Tanker
- When you catch up to his tanker use the flamethrower on his wheels.
- Use the motorcycle’s power slide to slide under the truck instead of going around it.
Mission Twenty: A Simple Exchange
- Ensure there are no casualties, don’t raise the alarm and disable the security lasers.
- Find the race car driver’s room.
- Use sleep darts on the guards and make use of EMP grenades.
- Take out the camera view by using more EMP grenades.
Mission Twenty One: Red Line
- Place first in the race.
- Keep accelerating and dodge the red explosive barrels at all costs.
Mission Twenty Two: Ambushed
- Disable security shutters and find Serena.
- Use your bond senses to target the control box on the wall and destroy it.
- Head to the patio and check the cabinet to find a secret doorway.
Mission Twenty Three: The High Road
- Deliver Serena to the hotel and acquire the Q-Bike.
- Arrive at the mine entrance.
- Find the secret access to the mine route.
- Use the race car to begin and ram your enemies to take them out.
- Find the mine to unlock the correct route.
- Power slide to get through the closing door.
Mission Twenty Four: Diavolo’s Plan
- Escape and retrieve your equipment.
- Destroy both exhaust gear systems.
- Escape the Platinum Mine.
- Escape the drill by activating the EMP grenade.
- Shoot all machinery to advance through the stage.
- Deactivate the laser before advancing through the doors.
Mission Twenty Five: The Platinum War
- Neutralize the bomb in Kremlin
- Use Nano Shells on the underground pillars and prevent the tanks from penetrating the Kremlin wall.
- Target arches above the tanks to destroy them.
- Use Nano shells on the helicopter carrying the statue, the ground will collapse burying the tanks.
Mission Twenty Six: Dangerous Descent
- Reactivate the lift.
- Shoot out the break controls.
- Disable Jaw’s flamethrower.
- Detonate Q-Spiders near large groups of guards.
- Use Bond sense to destroy the break control panels at the corner lift.
- Stay behind cover and when Jaws turns to fiddle with his flamethrower shoot the gas tanks behind him.
Mission Twenty Seven: Red Underground
- Find a way out of the shaft.
- Locate the tank hanger exit.
- Lower the bridge.
- Use the network tap to take control of the tanks and do as much damage as possible.
- Use the tanks to take out the rocket launcher and sniper rifle users, or use your own sniper rifle.
Mission Twenty Eight: The Final Card
- Use the network tap on the turret.
- Disable four missile silo exhaust vents.
- Clear obstruction from an override module and escape through the main entrance.
- Destroy Diavolo’s hover jet.
- Fire a missile at Diavolo’s control booth.
- The last vent is blocked; use a Q-Spider to access it.
- Use your missile launcher to take out the hover jet.
Mission Twenty Nine: Everything or Nothing
- Find the launch area and defeat the rocket launcher guard.
- Defeat Diavolo
- Use your rocket launcher to destroy the control room.
- Always move to avoid his rockets.
- Use the turret to shoot down the giant missile before it launches.
Related ThreadsEverything or Nothing Current Info thread - last post by @ Aug 6, 2003
Wide Open for "Everything or Nothing II"? - last post @ Dec 11, 2004
Everything or Nothing Media - last post by @ Aug 29, 2003
Need help in Everything or nothing level - last post by @ Jun 19, 2006
Everything or Nothing - Diavolo's Plan - last post by @ Sep 28, 2009