Quantum of Solace (Game)
 Quantum of Solace
Blending first person shooting and third person action, Quantum of Solace the Game puts you in control of Bond's greatest weapon, his mind. You must think like Bond and intelligently use the map and situation to your advantage. Confront enemies in a variety of ways: take them head on, fire from behind cover or sneak up and silently eliminate them with a variety of special takedown moves. Based on Quantum of Solace and Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace the Game puts you in the dangerous world of international espionage and intrigue.
- You are the new Bond: For the first time on next-gen, take control of the new Bond. Employ all you Bond skills in high-octane combat, chaotic gun fights and precise stealth takedowns.
- Take cover: First person shooting with third person cover combat allows you to adjust your gameplay to meet each challenge. Hide behind cover, fire from protected positions and use suppressing fire to distract enemies.
- Fight worthy adversaries: Advanced AI systems allow enemies to react to you in intelligent and tactical ways. Think quick, because they'll seek cover and outflank you.
- The new world of Bond: Utilizing the likenesses and voices of actors from both films including Daniel Craig and Judi Dench, the game immerses you in the story of how Bond becomes the ultimate 00 agent. Each mission will take you through exotic locations such as Casino Royale in Montenegro, the canals of Venice, the countryside of Madagascar, the deserts of Bolivia and the streets of Austria.
- Become the world's premiere MI6 agent: Bond goes online with standard 12-player multiplayer modes plus unique Bond modes such as "Bond VS" which pits you against other opponents in an intense race to complete objectives, and Golden Gun mode, which allows players to perform on hit kills using the coveted Golden Gun
 Special Edition
A special edition was released for X-Box360 and Playstation 3. Both feature a metallic case and behind the scenes featurettes.
The main gameplay will be as a First Person Shooter, however there will be moments when it turns to a Third Person Shooter. These include the cover system, quick time events and other scenarios. Such as when Bond is chasing the bombmaker at the start of Casino Royale.
Unlike many James Bond games Quantum of Solace shall support a multiplayer system. This system shall be present on the 360, PS3 and the Wii and will support up to 12 players online. There are many different multiplayer modes, some of them include.
There are two even teams, the MI6 and The Organization. One player of the MI6 team is assigned as 007, MI6 must escort 007 to the escape point or kill all Organization members to win. The Organization wins if 007 is killed or prevented from escaping in the time limit.
A straight forward free for all conflict. One point is scored for every kill, however the Golden Gun is present on the map. You acquire six points for every kill with the Golden Gun or for killing the wielder. The winner is the first to 100 points, or the player with the highest points in the time limit.
In this game of seven players, one player is assigned as 007. This player must seek to diffuse two of the three bombs or kill all other players, in order to win. The Organization must simply kill 007 twice in order to win. To make the game fairer, 007 has two lives and a complete set of weapons, while other players are limited to three basic weapons.
All the players are split up into two teams. The Organization or MI6. The team with the most kills at the end of ten minutes, or the team to reach 100 kills first wins. On this game there is a maxinum of 12 players.
While playing in multiplayer, credits are earned for points scored, these can be used to unlock new weapons, gadgets, explosives and attachments for weapons.
 Maps on Multiplayer
Related Threadsquantum solace wii - last post @ Mar 4, 2009
re a graphic problem in 007 quantum of solace - last post by @ Mar 11, 2013
Quantum of solace - last post @ Aug 30, 2012
ps2 quantum of solace hacks - last post @ Jan 29, 2013
james bond quantum of the solace, wii - last post @ Mar 25, 2011